Plasma Pen Cosmetic Skin Corrector
The ACCOR Plasma Pen is the first to utilise a low-frequency delivery of the plasma arc. This enables the treatment imprint to be wider, and shallower than traditional thermal only devices. The benefits of which are a greater tightening effect allowing for better results, a quicker healing process and less downtime to the client. The ACCOR Pen has been around for over 6 years and is German engineered and UK manufactured.
A consultation is required prior to booking this treatment.
What is plasma?
- Plasma is the 4th state of matter. It is a gas that can’t transfer into electrons/electricity. It has (+) positive and (–) negative ions. It has the ability to carry electricity but is not electricity eg. of plasma – lightening bolts, the sun and fire are all plasma.
- The principle is to ionize gases in the air to create a small electrical arc, similar to a lightning bolt, with which the area affected by aesthetic problems may be treated, without unwanted damage to the surrounding areas.
- The plasma causes instant contraction and tightening of skin fibers, thus resulting in the reduction on the skin surface. This is sometimes referred to as ‘soft surgery’.
How does it work?
- Your Plasma specialist will provide you with a preliminary consultation to ensure a complication free treatment with minimal downtime.
- An ionized “arc” acts on the surface of the skin via the tip of the pen without any contact to the skin and a tiny point of skin (a fraction of a millimeter) is vaporized. The immediate area is instantly tightened. This is a gentle treatment with minimal pain and the results are often visible immediately.
- Even though the treatment is non-invasive and substantially gentler than an operation, it is still a procedure. This means that there are several important factors to consider.
- Our Pen has a Low Frequency component built into it. This means it creates less down time, faster healing, better results and creates more skin regeneration by vaporizing a shallower and wider arc than other devices. Other devices may penetrate deeper into the skin creating longer healing time and larger potential for scarring of the client.
- If other pens need to be “plugged in” then that means they are not low frequency and can be too harsh and more ablative. This also means that they are a form of electricity and not Plasma.
- The treatment gives a rapid and effective alternative to skin tightening surgery. The results can be instantly seen on the area but will continue to tighten over a period of 3 to 4 months.
What areas can we treat?
- Upper eyelids rejuvenation, Skin tag removal, Mole removal (after checked by doctor) and Pigmentation/Sunspot removal.
- Areas that can be treated: crows feet, lower eyelids, glabella (between the brows), upper lip, smokers lines, smile lines/marionette lines, chin, sides of face, jowls, turkey neck, tear trough/lower eye wrinkles, forehead lines/frown lines, brow lift, nasolabial folds, ear lobe rejuvenation, cheeks, accordion lines and folds, bunny lines, stomach, scars, stretch marks and basically ANYWHERE on the body that needs tightening (excluding genitals).
Is this treatment for me?
- If you are considering skin tightening or even an eye-lid or neck lift, but do not want to go under the knife, then this may be just the treatment for you. This treatment is completely non-invasive although there is still a degree of downtime as the treated area heals and skin rejuvenates.
- Medications and the use of fillers/Botox and the insertion of threads, can pose an issue.
How many treatments will I need?
- A single treatment usually achieves the desired results you are after, however, the procedure can be repeated 6 to 8 weeks after the initial treatment if you wish for further lifting or tightening. The amount of sessions needed varies from client to client and their individual concerns. For the ‘Eyelids Lift’ treatment the client may need additional treatments to get their desired results.
- It is 6 to 8 weeks before a second treatment can be performed on the same area.
- 6 to 8 weeks before skin needling can be done to further enhance the results of the Plasma treatments.
- 2 to 3 weeks before an Enzyme Therapy treatment can be performed.
- Any Cancer treatments
- Autoimmune diseases (if stable 6 months with no change in med dosage – okay)
- Anti-acne meds
- Cortisone tabs or creams
- Keloid disposition
- Acute heart/blood pressure problems
- Fever/current illness
- Current or recent antibiotics (wait 7 days)
- Drugs within the last 24 hours
Lifting & Tightening Without Surgery
Treatment with the ACCOR Cosmetic Corrector is the gentle alternative to skin tightening surgery. The combination of plasma and LF+ technology, currently makes the plasma pen unique, worldwide.
Gentle With LF Plasma Technology
This is an especially gentle and low-pain procedure which achieves incredible, permanent results – immediately. Additionally, due to continued tightening after the treatment, we see further vast improvements.
The ACCOR Cosmetic Corrector was the first plasma pen to utilise a Low-Frequency delivery of the plasma arc. This enables the treatment imprint to be wider, and shallower giving a greater tightening effect allowing for better results, a quicker healing process and less downtime.